Are you ready for commodity market changes?
Exclusive research from Thomson Reuters and Eka Solutions
Download the Webinar Recording and Presentation
Commodity companies in the agriculture, metals, and energy industries are navigating markets characterized by geopolitical instability, complex supply chains, and volatile prices. Massive amounts of data are available, but you need the right analytics to make better, faster, and fact-based decisions.
This one hour recorded presentation will help your company understand today's market dynamics and harness the data explosion.
During this recording you will:
- Hear the results of a Thomson Reuters exclusive survey of 743 commodity professionals on the tools and solutions needed to drive insight and make better decisions
- Understand the effects on supply and demand being driven by China's growth, Trump policies including infrastructure investment, European elections and more
- Review price performances across various asset classes and hear the projections for 2017 and beyond
- Learn the best practices for blending and leveraging all data - including external, internal, social, IoT, sensors, drones, etc
- See how the right data and analytical platform can be the difference between winning and losing
Fill out the form to download the recording!
Leigh Henson, Global Head of Commodities
Thomson Reuters Financial & Risk
Leigh Henson is the Global Head of Commodities, Customer & Supply Chain Risk in the Financial & Risk Division of Thomson Reuters. The Division delivers news, prices, fundamentals, research & forecasts, collaboration, transactions and risk services to support the trading and operational activities of corporate and financial customers, across global markets.
Previously, Leigh served as Director, Institutional Equities, responsible for development of equities transactions services globally and was a Director of Reuters Transaction Services Limited. Between 1995 and 2000, Leigh served as Equities Manager, Nordic, responsible for marketing corporate products and managing the development group for a domestic equities quote service. Prior to 1995 Leigh worked on a number of global Contributions and Implementation projects within the Development, Operations and Business groups in Reuters. Leigh first joined Reuters in March 1988.
Leigh has an Honors Degree in Mechanical Engineering and a Masters Degree in Business Administration.
Preeti Ramesh, AVP of Product Marketing
Eka Software Solutions
With more than 16 years of experience in the domains of CTRM, banking, and finance, Preeti has an excellent understanding of today's markets. Her responsibilities at Eka span product management, product marketing, implementation, and pre-sales, giving her unique insight into the challenges facing commodity market participants today.
Preeti holds an Honors Degree in Math from Delhi University and a Masters Degree in Computer Applications from NIT Trichy, India.